The project was managed in five steps:
- Collecting first the users’ needs, writing the specifications, and assisting in choosing the reporting tool.
- Setting-up the software for the Group (entities, scope, currencies, accounts…)
- Centralizing and uploading the historical data (Excel files and Trial Balances from different accounting tools) to get the full previous exercise in the system.
- Training and providing an operational support to the collaborators during the first consolidation process with the new system.
- Issuing the consolidated accounts and notes in shorter deadlines and providing a better audit trail.
We wanted to make our financial consolidation process more reliable, by setting up a system that could gather all our accounting and financial data and that would be a common tool for all the subsidiaries.
Valérie helped us in our Software choice process. She could collect all the prior year accounts and made our process reliable in the system. She trained our entities’ collaborators and provided an operational support during the first year.