The client wants to get a financial audit for two targeted companies based abroad, in a context of limited access to the financial and accounting information. The mission has been planned after the signature of the Letter Of Intention.
The mission consists in analyzing in detail the business context, the accounting process and the human organization within the Company. The financial statements are audited to get insights, and with internal cooperation being carried out discreetly.
- Visiting the production site and support services, observing, and questioning about the processes and teams
- Interviews with managers and operational teams when possible, as well as external contributors, such as the external chartered accountant
- Analytical review of the 3 previous years of activity
- Identification and mapping of potential risks
- In depth financial analysis on specific targeted accounts (balance sheet and P&L)
- Financial Due diligence report issued to the executive Committee, organized at three different reading levels (synthesis, details, additional notes)
Valérie was contracted to review the procedures, lead the audit of accounts and financial data available, with due regard to confidentiality requested by the mission.
The report was summing up key risks and information to help us and make our decisions. It helped to assess opportunities and risks in the targeted business and provided accurate and detailed information.